2018 Remote control drone with camera under $100
Drones are becoming new play and entertainment tools. They are affordable and brings lot of fun. Here in this post let’s go through best remote control drone with camera under $100 dollars. Amazing and quality RC (remote control) control drones for affordable price and with many modern features. These are perfect options to get in 2018.
This is the list of 5 drones you should look into when you are looking for quadcopter drones with RC camera. They are with Camera and Live view. Some are with live streaming and best to absolute fun. Now let’s go through this list.
Now let’s go through the important features of this drone. All the drones in this category has HD camera, RC (remote control), First person view and headless mode.
Features of a modern drone:
- FPV Real Time HD Transmission
- FPV Wifi Feature
- Gravity Induction
- Fly Your Rc Drone Forward, Backward, Left or Right
- HD Camera & Bonus Battery
- Capture Pristine Hd Aerial Footage and Photos
- Headless Mode
- Easy Safe & Fun
- The Headless Mode
- Low Voltage Alarm
- 360° Flips Function
- You Fly the Quadcopter at Ease, Fun and Safe
UDI 818 A is one of the highly recommended drones with excellent reviews and ratings. A well made absolutely fun toy to play with. You can buy this under $100 dollars, of only $75 dollars. It has HD camera and RC. Automatic return home with the press of one button, HD Camera 1280 x 720p, Low battery alarm, 360 degree flips and rolls at the push of a button, 6-axis Gyro stabilization system ensures maximum stability and high/Medium/Low Speed Modes are some of the features of this drone.
This is one of the best drone for the price. Under $77 dollars with free shipping and all the modern new technology involved. One of the good drones in the market. You need to charge your battery fully 70 minutes before using this drone. You can connect the drone to your phone with the mobile phone holder in the Remote control and you can than insert the camera wire plug to the camera interface, you will be able to see photos, and videos that were taken live by the drone while the drone is flying.
How to pick the best drone?
If you are not sure how to pick a great drone, then let’s get some tips on how to get a drone. Specially drones are UAV which relies on quality of the product to work better. Not only the physical quality but also the software quality is important in a drone. Some factors you need to consider before picking a drone are mentioned below:
- Budget : Always make sure your budget is right. Then go around picking the best drone which fits within that range. I would say if you are looking for a medium level drone a budge of less than $100 is enough. Check out some awesome drones under $100. But you also can pick some quality drones under $50 dollars which comes with casual camera.
- Camera: What’s fun in getting a drone without a camera? Anyway most of the new drones comes with camera. And the important part you need to look at is that most drones comes with a normal camera and some comes with a HD camera of above 720P up to 2 MP camera. So if you are in need of excellent quality camera, go for a drone with HD camera.
- FPV/First person view: First person view mode is one of the necessary features of the drone if you are into photography. With the first person view or live streaming, you can live stream the videos in your smartphone while the drones is flying.